Before entering a Clay-Battelle Health Services Association location, it is mandatory you wear a facial covering unless physically unable to do so and be screened before entering. If you do not have a facial covering, we will provide you with one.
When in doubt, call our health centers for guidance (304) 432-8211; (304) 775-4671.
Stop the Spread of Germs
Help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue; then throw the tissue in the trash
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Stay home when you are sick
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
For more information on how to stop the spread of germs, click here.
What to do if you are sick with Coronavirus (COVID-19)
If you are sick with COVID-19 or suspect you are infected with the virus that causes COVID-19, follow the steps below to help prevent the disease from spreading to people in your home and community.
- Stay at home except to receive medical care
- Separate yourself from other people in your home
- Call ahead before visiting your doctor
- Wear a face mask
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Avoid sharing personal household items
- Clean your hands often
- Clean all “high-touch” surfaces every day
- Monitor your symptoms
- For more information on these steps after symptoms, click here.